Rapid Baccart is the new table game of Baccarat which incorporates the traditional game of Baccarat but is played electronically. This means you play the game of Baccarat in an electronic format.
This doesn’t mean that there is no dealer involved, the game still involves a Dealer at a live table but all play is conducted at your own personal betting terminal. All of your favourite betting options are still available but in a more relaxed private environment.
The object of the game is to anticipate which hand will win. Like any other Baccarat game, the three betting options are Player, Banker or Tie. The winning hand will be the hand which has a total of nine or closest to it. Picture cards, tens and multiples of ten count as zero. Aces always count as one and all other cards are as of their face value.
When the hand total is 10 or greater the second digit is used to determine the value of the hand. Examples are 8+2=0, 9+6=5, Jack+4=4, Queen +10=0.
How to play Rapid Baccarat?
- To play Rapid Baccarat you need to join*Sky City Casino in Australia.
- This is an international famous card game which can be even found at Las Vegas Casino.
- Rapid Baccarat is easy to learn and fun to play.
- When you join the table you may buy in with cash or cash chips from your gaming terminal. One of the casinos friendly staff will collect this amount and deposit the amount as credits directly to your terminal. Alternatively, you can load money onto your Premier Rewards Membership card or an anonymous Ezyplay card at Sky City Casino and then play on the gaming terminal by inserting your card into the slot on the gaming terminal.
- Next you choose how much you wish to wager by touching the value chips on the bottom of the screen. Each touch of the screen after this will place this amount as a single betting unit or multiples thereof.
- There is a countdown timer that is used in Rapid Baccarat which will be visible on your screen. When this timer is counting down you can place your wager on Player, Banker or Tie. At the end of this countdown no more bets will be accepted and the new hand will commence.
- At the completion of the hand, winning Player Bets will be paid at even money. Winning Banker Bets are paid even money, with the exception that when the Banker wins with a total of 6 then the Bets are paid at odds of 1 to 2 (half the original wager).
- At the completion of the hand where the Tie wins when both the Player and Banker have equal totals, Player and Banker wagers are stand offs and Tie is paid at odds of 8 to 1.
In this game of Rapid Baccarat there is an optional side bet. Any Pair. A side Bet on either Player or Banker that will win if the first two cards dealt to either hand have the same face value, and is paid at the odds of 11-1.
Other Baccarat tables that can be played in Australian casinos
Two other electronic Baccarat tables to play at Australian casinos are Vegas Star and Rapid Fusion Baccarat.
Standard Baccarat game is also played at Casinos in Australia which is not electronic but deals with
Again the object of the game is to anticipate which hand will win…either ‘Player’, ‘Banker’ or ‘Tie’. ‘Player’ is not you and ‘Banker’ is not the House. Think of it as Red or Black or Heads or Tails.
The value of each card is the same as it’s number but Picture Cards and Tens count as 0. Aces always counted as one.
The dealer will deal two cards to the ‘Player’ side and two cards to the ‘Banker’ side and then we add up the cards on each side. If the hand total is 10 or greater then the second digit is used to determine the value of the hand. Examples are 7+3=0, 9+6=5, Jack+4=4 and Queen+10=0. The winning hand will be the hand which has a total of nine or closest to it.
Bets are made by placing your wager in the ‘Player’, ‘Banker’or ‘Tie’ marked areas.
The dealer will call “no more bets” and proceed to deal to set rules. At all times four cards will be dealt by the dealer but on some occasions, because of these rules, another card or even another two cards may be dealt out.
- If you have the highest wager on ‘Player’ or ‘Banker’ for a given hand then the dealer may give you the cards which correspond to the hand you are playing. Getting these cards also depends on where you are sitting at the table. You have to be seated to receive the cards but if someone to your left has the same wager as you then they will receive the cards. If you are lucky on a given day then you may be nominated to get the cards by the other player’s, even if you do not have the biggest bet.
- When the dealer finishes dealing, the hand which has the greatest total will win, so for example if the ‘Player’ hand has a total of 5 and the ‘Banker’ hand has a total of 2 then the ‘Player’ hand wins.
- Any winning ‘Player’ bets are paid even money. Any winning ‘Banker’ bets are also paid even money with the exception that when the Banker wins with a total of six then the bets are paid at odds of 1 to 2 (half).
- If the ‘Player’ hand and the ‘Banker’ hand have equal totals then it’s a Tie and any ‘Tie’ bets win. In this case any bet you have on ‘Player’ or ‘Banker’ does not lose and you get your money back.
Players can elect to play a wager in the ‘Tiger’ betting area. If the Banker wins with a total of 6 the ‘Tiger’ wins and the pay odds depends on how many cards are used in the winning hand of 6.
|Tiger : When Banker wins with two cards totaling six points||12 to 1|
|Tiger : When Banker wins with three cards totaling six points||20 to 1|
|Small Tiger : When Banker has a winning two-card total of six||22 to 1|
|Big Tiger : When Banker has a winning card three-card total of six||50 to 1|
|Tiger Tie : When Banker and Player tie on a point of six||35 to 1|
Tiger Pairs Wager
Tiger Pairs has three different payout options, any wager placed on. Tiger Pairs betting area is eligible for all three payout
|Winning Wager (applicable to the first two cards of each hand only)||Pays|
|Single Tiger Pair wins when either Player or Banker forms a pair||4 to 1|
|Double Tiger Pair wins when both Player and Tiger form a pair||20 to 1|
|Twin Tiger Pair wins when both Player and Tiger have the same pair (e.g. 2 pairs of 10’s)||100 to 1|
A pair is when the first two cards dealt to either hand are of the same face value e.g. two jacks or to 4’s
Enjoy these Baccarat games at online casinos as well.